KIBUMHOLIC PHILIPPINES
Welcome to first ever Kibum's Filipino Community ... Register and Log in to be one of us ...
KIBUMHOLIC PHILIPPINES
Welcome to first ever Kibum's Filipino Community ... Register and Log in to be one of us ...
KIBUMHOLIC PHILIPPINES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KIBUMHOLIC PHILIPPINES

the First Ever Kim Ki Bum Filipino Comunity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Message for all the members..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jhanekibum24
ADMIN
ADMIN
jhanekibum24

Our Message for all the members.. Empty
PostSubject: Our Message for all the members..   Our Message for all the members.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:56 am

Our Message for all the members.. 257505811_10fe92a8

Hello Guyss!..

I'm Jhane, Certified Kibumholic. I made this Forum for all the Kibum Fanatic here in the Philippines only and for us to UNITE for loving our oppa. I made this because I love Kim Ki Bum so much more than my life actually. I am very happy because Kibum came into my life.

Thanks for being one of this community . I hope that you all of you will be a Kibum fanatic forever like me and I am hoping that all of you will became an active member of this site.

Please support Kim Ki Bum and Super Junior always I promise that whoever Loves Kibum So Much, I am Willing to give my Love Too...

KAMSAHAMNIDA AND SARANGHAEYO CHINGU!!!!

:DKiBum's JhaNE - KIBUMHOLICPH Admin
Back to top Go down
https://kibumholicph.forumotion.com
berry09
ADMIN
ADMIN
berry09

PostSubject: Re: Our Message for all the members..   Our Message for all the members.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 am

..eiOw everYone !

KIBUM'S LOVER OUT THERE! ^^
aS oNe of the ADMINS..
i cOuld likE to WELCOME YOU ALL! ^^

hOpe yOu enJoy yOur stay here in oUr kiBumfOrum..
SPREAD YOUR LOVE!

MORE POWER
HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYDAY!
SARANGHE

berrylovekibum
</FONT>
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/berrytot09
carizamae
ADMIN
ADMIN
carizamae

PostSubject: Re: Our Message for all the members..   Our Message for all the members.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:21 am

@jhanekibum: i can promise you that i'll be an active member... thanks to you i got the chance to meet you and other kibum lovers....

like what berry09 said..we want to welcome you all... let's be friends... super happy... Our Message for all the members.. 703261
Back to top Go down
http://www.carizamae.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Message for all the members..   Our Message for all the members.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Message for all the members..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KIBUMHOLIC PHILIPPINES :: Administrator's Corner :: The Heads-
Jump to: